Dealing with data protection? We have compiled a number of materials for you.
The following materials mainly deal with the EU General Data Protection Regulation, which also applies to many Swiss companies and has to be implemented since May 25, 2018. Feel free to pass the documents along to friends and colleagues (license: CC-BY-NC-ND).
- DSAT (Data Protection Self-Assessment Tool, available only in German)
- Text of the GDPR in English and German side-by-side, with a table of contents and referenced considerations (formatted for A5, but can be printed also in A4 format) | Version 2.01a
- Text of the GDPR in English and German side-by-side, with a table of contents and referenced considerations (formatted for A5, but can be printed also in A4 format) | Version 2.01a | Compare Document with the corrections of November 2016 and the last minute updates of April 2018
- A gap analysis comparing the GDPR with the current Swiss Data Protection Act (and where we expect changes) (in English only)
- A fact sheet on the GDPR
- Slides of our client workshop of October 26, 2017 on the new DPA: What to expect and Enforcment and Sanctions
- Slides of EU General Data Protection Regulation - An introduction for companies in- and outside the EU
- An overview comparing the data subject's right for erasure, restriction and objection
- Table Methods of Data Deletion
- EU General Data Protection Regulation vs. Swiss Data Protection Act
- Data Protection Agreement for International Arbitration Proceedings (Template, Version 1.01, November 13, 2019)
Please note that all information is provided for personal information use only. You may revisit this website for updated versions of the above documents. If you have any questions or comments, please contact Luca Dal Molin at +41 43 222 1297 or email@example.com.