Here you will find regularly updated links and all of our bulletins that we have published on the subject of COVID-19 so far.
If you have any questions, our contact persons are listed below.
Employment Law: Balz Gross, Andreas Müller, Gregor Bühler
Finance: Jürg Frick, Daniel Haeberli
Restructuring: Stefan Kramer, Benedikt Maurenbrecher
Tax: Stefan Oesterhelt
Litigation: Roman Baechler, Balz Gross
Bulletins and Notes
- Covid-19: Temporary Changes to the Swiss Insolvency and Restructuring Regime
- Connections – Local Responses to Global Employee Impact
- Rückstellungen für die wirtschaftlichen Folgen von COVID-19
- Tax Bills and Social Security Contributions – Interest-Free Payment Deferrals
- Covid-19-Überbrückungskredite – Wer kann wie Überbrückungskredite unter dem Garantieprogramm des Bundes beantragen?
- Covid-19: Overview of the measures adopted by the Swiss Federal Council to mitigate economic consequences (status as of March 20, 2020)
- How to Deal with the Coronavirus at the Workplace?
- Gerichtsbetrieb im Kanton Zürich
“Legal Solidarity” is a campaign that provides easy access to free legal advice for SMEs and individuals that are in urgent need thereof due to the current extraordinary situation. In this context, Homburger offers free legal services to individuals or SMEs materially affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Please describe your request here and we will contact you as soon as possible.