White Collar | Investigations
The White Collar | Investigations working group represents corporations and managers in white collar crime and compliance matters and in investigations.
In particular, our White Collar | Investigations working group:
- Conducts internal and regulatory investigations of Swiss corporations, particularly in connection with the increasingly aggressive regulatory supervision in the financial services industry, competition matters, and the health care sector;
- Represents the interests of its clients in connection with investigations before Swiss and foreign regulators and prosecutors;
- Conducts internal investigations for clients to explore possible criminal and regulatory breaches by managers and employees, and advises clients on the proper measures to address any identified deficiencies ;
- Assists clients in developing and improving their compliance programs, codes of conduct and whistle-blowing programs;
- Advises and represents businesses in relation to other white collar crimes, including breach of capital markets rules, fraud, insider trading, and efforts to combat money laundering and corruption.
Given the often international scope of our working group's cases, we have extensive experience in international judicial and administrative assistance procedures.
Homburger operates its own IT infrastructure to quickly, efficiently and confidentially conduct even the most substantial e-mail reviews.