Litigation | Arbitration
The Litigation and Arbitration team deals with disputes in Switzerland and abroad. It includes about 40 lawyers with a variety of backgrounds but the same great passion for their work.
The Litigation and Arbitration team represents the interests of its clients, with the aim of achieving a judicial resolution or out-of-court settlement of commercial disputes.
Our activities center around conducting litigation before state courts in Switzerland and in international arbitration proceedings. However, we also offer assistance to clients involved in proceedings before foreign courts and authorities, develop conflict resolution strategies and alternative dispute resolution techniques, as well as clarifying the facts and risks as required for this purpose. The team works with clients from all around the world and is committed to understanding their business and specific needs so these can be included in the strategy we pursue. Furthermore, several members of our team regularly act as arbitrators and appear in court as experts on Swiss law.
Other areas of expertise at a glance
- Disputes in the areas of employment law as well as debt enforcement and bankruptcy law
- White-collar crime law
- International administrative and legal assistance
- Attachment and enforcement measures
- E-discovery and investigations
- We act in administrative law matters, in particular in regulated industries such as banking and insurance, energy and telecommunications