IP | IT
The Homburger IP | IT practice team advises and represents clients in all areas of intellectual property, technology, media and data protection.
The IP | IT practice focuses on four main areas: (i) patent and technology, (ii) general intellectual property and media and entertainment, (iii) information technology and telecommunications, as well as (iv) data protection and privacy. The team members have specialist knowledge and long-standing experience in all of the above-mentioned areas. All partners and counsels are internationally recognized specialists in at least one of the focal areas. We represent clients in proceedings before courts and authorities and in arbitration proceedings. Moreover, the team's practice comprises a wide range of transactional advice in all focal areas, and contributes its expertise with a collaborative focus together with other practices of Homburger.
Specifically, our services include
- Patent law
- Trademark and copyright law
- Unfair competition law, protection of expertise and trade secrets
- Regulations in all areas of life sciences, telecommunications, media, data protection and distribution
- IT contracts, outsourcing, carve-outs, software development and other IT-related transactions and projects, including regulatory issues
- Licensing, technology transfer, distribution and franchising agreements
- Data protection and data security, international data transfer
- Telecommunications law
- E-commerce and internet law
- Media and sports marketing law
- Due diligence and compliance in all areas of intellectual property, information technology and data protection law
Luca Dal Molin