Flavio Romerio is the head of Homburger's White Collar & Investigations team. He represents clients in investigations by Swiss and foreign governmental agencies and has led large-scale internal investigations for Swiss clients, in particular in connection with investigations by U.S. regulators and prosecutors.
- 2002 Partner at Homburger
- 1995 Associate at Homburger
- 1995 University of Basel (Dr. iur.)
- 1993 UC Berkeley School of Law (LL.M.)
- 1992 Bar admission
- 1989 University of Basel (lic. iur.)